Hi, I’m Warren Petryk and I am the State Representative for Wisconsin’s 93rd Assembly District since 2010 and am running for re-election to my 7th term on Election Day, November 8, 2022.
Wisconsin is blessed with amazingly talented and creative people. It is my joy to meet, converse with, listen to, and share ideas with hundreds of people like you every week. Every single day, I am thankful for the honor and opportunity of serving as your State Representative. Your insights and encouragements keep me very optimistic regarding a bright and prosperous future for you and your children.
That is why my positive financial and economic record is even more important now for Wisconsin.
My campaign pledge remains this: I will continue working diligently on budgets that reduce spending and unnecessary regulations rather than raise burdensome taxes and rules on hard-working families and business owners.
The economic freedoms and flexibilities we legislatively granted to local governments and schools have resulted in billions of State taxpayer savings!
Crafting a State Government environment that encourages the investment of capital, vision, and risk-taking efforts by private business owners to create family-sustaining jobs will prepare us to survive and prosper into the future.
There is much work ahead as I continue talking with citizens, business owners, workers, educators, and entrepreneurs regarding how best to realize our goal of continuing to create a climate of economic certainty, confidence, and stability. This requires collaboration, patience, and cooperation from each of us. We are finding long-term solutions that are strengthening and sustaining the future of Wisconsin K-12 education, local governments, veterans, corrections, universities, and medical assistance programs by finding prudent spending reduction measures, creating efficiencies, and eliminating duplication and waste.
As your Representative, my Assembly work has been, and will remain, based on commitment to our State’s economic health and fiscal well-being.
May God bless each of you and your families, may God bless Wisconsin, may God bless our Military service men and women and their families, and may God continue to bless this exceptional, wonderful, and highly-successful experiment in human freedom and individual responsibility we proudly call home…The United States of America!
Please vote for my re-election as State Representative to the 93rd Wisconsin Assembly District on Tuesday, November 8th, 2022.
- Eau Claire, Ellsworth, Menomonie and Prescott Chambers of Commerce
- Eau Claire Chamber of Commerce Ambassadors (1996-2010)
- Cleghorn Lions Club
- Ellsworth Rod & Gun Club
- Durand, Arkansaw and Eau Galle-Rush River Sportsmen’s Clubs
- Wisconsin Farm Bureau Federation
- Board of Directors for Chippewa Valley Council of the Boy Scouts of America
- Wisconsin Towns Assoc. (“Friend of Towns” award)
- Veterans of Foreign Wars (VFW) Legislator of the Year
- American Veterans (AMVETS) Legislative Advocate of the Year
- Wisconsin Electric Cooperative’s “Enlightened Legislator of the Year”
- Wisconsin School Nutrition Association Legislator of the Year
- Metropolitan Milwaukee Association of Commerce “Champion of Commerce” Awards
- Wisconsin Manufacturers and Commerce “Working For Wisconsin” Awards
- Wisconsin 3rd Congressional District Republican Legislator of the Year
- Wisconsin Dairy Business Association “Legislative Excellence” Awards
- Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation “Champion of Economic Development” Awards
- National Eagle Scout Association Outstanding Eagle Scout
- Wisconsin Counties Association Outstanding Legislator Award
Warren's Campaign has been endorsed over the years by:
- Wisconsin Realtors Association
- Wisconsin Farm Bureau Federation
- National Federation of Independent Business
- Wisconsin Restaurant Association
- Wisconsin Dairy Business Association
- Wisconsin Troopers Association
- Wisconsin Pork Association
- National Rifle Association
- Tavern League of Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Right To Life
- Wisconsin Grocers Association